Sunday 23 June 2013

COLOR-BLOCK DRESS + ANKLE STRAP HEELS

Hi everyone happy Sunday to you all trust your day has been brilliant. Anyway went to church as always, and this was what i had on for the day.I decided to go short so i changed my hairdo yesterday all done and styled by me I hope you all like it. So, i wore a color block dress in shades of blue,red and white paired it with an ankle strap heel (very on trend), accessorized with a long necklace, pearl bracelet and hand bag........Cheers xoxo

























                                                                        Outfit Details
                                                                   Dress: South
                                                                   Shoe: Fearne Cotton
                                                                   Bag: Gucci vintage web boston
                                                                   Necklace: Chanel
                                                                   Wristwatch: Christian Dior
                                                                   Bracelet: H &M,Earring: Betsey Johnson

2 comments:

  1. Hey. Love that look. It's sexy smart n cute. I also love ur hair. Where can I get mine done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thanks a lot i'm glad you like it. As for the dress,i have had it for a while now but i'll surely give you alternative looks for that and for the hair you can check my contact on how to reach me i'll be glad to hook you up.

    ReplyDelete