Wednesday 2 July 2014

SMART CASUAL

 Hi lovelies, I almost didn't want to upload this post since it appeared i had my eyes closed most of the shoot but it's not the case my eyes were opened just narrow as the shoot was done in such a hurry. Oh well, ignore the face and just get inspirations from the outfit. I wore this outfit on Sunday and it's a way to pull off the smart casual look. I paired my patch denim with shirt and blazer, the shirt could be switched to a basic t-shirt depending on preference. Enjoy the rest of your week guys and get inspired.
                                                                XOXO











                                                                             Outfit Details
  Blazer:H&M, Shirt:Philosophy Blues Original, Denim:Topshop, Bag:Gucci, Shoe:CL Lady Daf

No comments:

Post a Comment