Sunday 14 September 2014

DENIM EFFECT

 Hi  lovelies been a while I've just been cut up in a lot of work. I sure missed you guys but I'm sure does following me on instagram would have seen a peek of this post.Anyway i would call this look my comfy look, pulled it together in the second.My best friend just had a baby and she was passing through London had a few hours stop over and i just had to see her and my godson at all cost. So this was my go to wear for the day.I have worn the denim on denim trend twice before but style differently HERE and HERE
Enjoy XOXO













                                                                  Outfit Details
                                                              Shirt:River Island
                                                              Jeans:
                                                              Blazer:
                                                              Shoe:Dune
                                                              Wrist Watch:

No comments:

Post a Comment