Friday 3 October 2014

THE UNION JACK


Hi lovelies trust your day has been swell.Happy new month to all my readers thanks for following me through my little world of fashion and style inspirations. It's funny how the weather has been of late.Around this time of the year, it is expected to be chilly but guess summer extended her hands further anyway i'm not complaining. I wore this outfit on Sunday and like i've mentioned before, i have a habit of buying things and totally forgetting about them for years. I bought this denim midi skirt two years ago and to think i have never worn it, is beyond me. I decided to style it with a basic white shirt and added some splash of red accessorized with my Olney  boater and i was good to go. OH! i forgot to mention added this Chanel boy bag to my wardrobe just last month I've been lusting for one for sometime now and eventually she came into my life YEEEPEEE. 




















                                                                           OUTFIT DETAILS
                                                                 Shirt:Philosophy Blues Original
                                                                 Skirt: Random store (Vintage) SIMILAR HERE
                                                                  Boater:Olney HERE
                                                                Shoe:Kandee SIMILAR HERE
                                                                   Bag:Chanel Boy HERE
                                                                 Sunglasses:Louis Vuitton

No comments:

Post a Comment