Thursday 8 September 2016

AFRICAN PRIDE

Hi lovelies, trust the week has been great. I recently previewed this look on my Instagram pages @bablo101 and @sixthsensecouture and it got alot of reviews and repost. Thankful for those who inquired and placed orders on this dress. Being a blogger of an African origin,its only befitting to wear an African print once in a while. This dress is from my clothing line and as a lover of rich African prints,I make unique pieces for all type of women.I hope you like it...Cheers








                                       I'M WEARING: Dress Sixth Sense Couture
                                                                 Shoe: Aldo Rise X JW Anderson
                                                                  Bag: Asos

No comments:

Post a Comment