Sunday 21 January 2018

THE WILD CARD (STLYING LEOPARD PRINT)

Hi lovelies,trust your weekend has been great? We've been struggling with really bad weather in London,so I'll advice everyone to be safe and stay warm.
I've always been searching for that perfect leopard faux fur coat, and I just couldn't let this go when I found it. Leopard prints are one wardrobe staple that can go on almost anything.Ill advice anyone to invest in one of the pieces either a shirt,skirt or coat.
  
I decided to style my leopard coat with a simple black dress,paired with fishnet tights and black pumps..Hope you like it? Enjoy the rest of the week....Cheers






                                 I'M WEARING
                           DRESS:ASOS
                           COAT:VINTAGE
                           SHOE: Christian Louboutin (Alti)
     

No comments:

Post a Comment