Thursday 4 December 2014

BLOCKED COAT


Hi lovelies been a min. Winter has never been my favorite time of the year but this year's winter have got me really excited. I never use to be the girl who liked to wear coats,my thing was with jackets and blazers even during winter,but this year I've  started to appreciate Coats a whole lot more. I did invest in some unique pieces and i just can't stop buying coats now. This is one of the coats i purchased recently and i just fell completely in love with the color block and it completely stands out. The good thing though was the sun came out a little which made it even more beautiful in the sun rays. I hope you like it? Invest in some fun winter coats and brighten up the gray Winter.
      Cheers xoxo

















 


















                                                                       OUTFIT DETAILS
                                                                Shirt:Philosophy Blues Original
                                                                Coat:Envy me Paris
                                                                Jeans:True Religion
                                                                Shoe:Just Fab
                                                                Necklace:Boohoo
                                                                Bag:Marks and Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment