Tuesday 16 December 2014

FRINGE IT IS

 Hi lovelies, i hope your day have been splendid. Mine has been great but i'm sincerely not feeling this London cold at all.
 I wore this outfit about a week ago and need i say,i was feeling myself in it. The details of this dress which i decided to style as a blouse is everything.I was in fringe heaven and the shoe seem like they  were made together. Also wearing one of my pieces from my line was a proud moment.I made this skirt as a sample few months ago which i added to my shop SHOP HERE and i decided to style together with this top.

 added a bit of accessory with the belt to complete the look.I hope you like it.


















                                                                   OUTFIT DETAILS
                                                              Dress worn as top:Vera and Lucy
                                                              Belt:Topshop
                                                              Skirt:Sixth sense Couture Available HERE
                                                               Coat:Twenty one
                                                                Shoe:Aldo Rise for JW Anderson
                                                               Bag:Beverley hills

No comments:

Post a Comment