Friday 19 August 2016

COLD SHOULDERS

 Hi lovelies been a minute or rather months...smiles. I've been busy with a lot of things lately but hey you can follow my instagram page as well @bablo101 to get an insight on my style inspirations.
So, who's loving the cold shoulder trend at the moment?I sure am. Not to forget how chic it is and suits everyone no matter how you choose to style yours. I'm wearing one from my clothing line SIXTH SENSE COUTURE and it's really affordable.It is also available in red so go ahead guys and get shopping...Cheers








                                                                I'M WEARING:
                                                            Top/Blouse: Sixth Sense Couture
                                                            Pant: M&S
                                                            Shoe: Next
                                                            Bag: Asos
                                                        Thanks for stopping by
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment