Saturday 20 August 2016

LBD (LITTLE BLACK DRESS)


Hi lovelies wearing an all black ensemble can look sophisticated when pulled together appropriately or a total confusion if worn to the wrong event.Trust me you don't want to look like you're mourning anyone when wearing black.
I fell in love with this LBD when I saw it. The fact that it wasn't just a plan black dress, made it even more appealing. The decorative rhinestones gave the dress a total face lift and did I mention the fit was just perfect. Paired it up with a black pump and bag and I was good to go. I hope you like it? Enjoy














                                                              I'M WEARING
                                                         Dress: Marks and Spencer
                                                         Shoe: Christian Louboutin (Alti pumps)

No comments:

Post a Comment