Thursday 28 December 2017

MELLOW YELLOW(THE MONOTONE SERIES)

Hi lovelies,Merry Christmas to you all.I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday? I wasn't able to go anywhere because of the crazy weather but I spent quality time with my family eating and drinking.I guess I have put in abit of weight during this holiday.
What better way to lighten up the festivities than adding a lil sunshine to the grey days..I decided to wear an all yellow ensemble and a lil bit of print.
Don't be scared to try something different ones in a while, you'll never know what looks good on you until you take the plunge..Have a good one..Cheers
 







                              I'M WEARING
                      Top &Skirt: AX Paris
                       Coat: Clare Paris
                        Shoe:Dune
                         Bag:Giogio Beverly Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment