Monday 18 December 2017

MILITARY INSPIRED LOOK (CAMOUFLAGE & KHAKI)

 Hi lovelies trust the weekend has been good so far? Mine has been ok thank you.
It's really been a pain shooting in this weather thou, it gets really dark within a blink of an eye and you loose the light but hey, I need to still bring my A game for my faithful supporters..winks

 As a girl from a military background,I've had a thing for camouflage and khaki. I lived admiring my Dad get dressed in his uniform and now that it's part of the fashion culture,I simply enjoy dressing up and putting a lil twist to the outfit.I hope you like the way I styled this..Enjoy
 





                              T.shirt:Boohoo
                               Jacket: Unbranded
                               Skirt: Mango
                                Boot: Public desire

No comments:

Post a Comment