Saturday 3 August 2013

OOTD: BLOCKING COLORS (DAY 8)

Hello everyone, trust your day has been brilliant? For today's post, I decided to take a drive through  Atlantis,hotel one of the best hotels and resort areas in the middle east. I set out a bit late, so i couldn't do much exploring of the place but the day couldn't end without me taking some pictures....LOL
 Anyway, for my outfit choice for the day, went for the color block look. The color block trend is one hot trend you simply cant get enough off. Its at act of combining solid colors together to create a unique look.  I wore a green and black blouse over vintage high-waisted cobalt blue tampered denim and paired this with green wedge. Finished up the look by adding a red belt, red bag and a long necklace with red  pendant for a pop of color. Have fun experimenting, but be careful not to pack on so many colors at the same time so you don't end up looking like a clown.

















I saw a yacht across and i was telling my sister that is where i should be #Dreaming Big.......LOL
Peace to the Middle-East
Outfit Details
Blouse:VIVI Boutique London
Jeans: Vintage Marks and Spencer
Wedge: Office
Bag: ASOS
Belt: Dorothy Perkins
Necklace: Primark 


No comments:

Post a Comment