Monday 5 August 2013

OOTD: CANDY STRIPES + WHITE SKINNIES (DAY 9)

 Hi lovelies, still on my adventure on my holiday trip to Dubai and its day nine. Today was a fun day, went on a tour on the monorail from Atlantis to Palm Jumeirah  to have a better view of everything from the top, went to Dubai mall afterwards and tried skating for the firstvtime, I must tell you it seem really easy looking at it from outside until i had on my skating shoes, I knew i was in for it. I was so scared but i said to myself, i wasn't going to fall and i succeeded in doing a lap......Ewwww
Anyway, today i wore a candy stripe top on white skinnies and flats.I hope you like the look.Cheers

                              Waiting for my train and decided to make do with the time


                               







`

                          I was probably mesmerized by what i was seeing.....Stunning views
                                          Atlantis Hotel from a distance
















                                                    Almost done........Excited



Outfit Details
Top: Marks and Spencer
Jeans: Miss Selfridge
Shoe:Profile
Wristwatch:Rolex,Earrings:Old


No comments:

Post a Comment