Wednesday 11 September 2013

PUNKED UP


Hi lovelies, trust your day has been fab? Mine has been alright, just that the British weather has changed again, its been cold and raining these days and i must say i'm starting to miss the warm weather. Anyway, one thing is for sure, i have to start layering now....Lol
Today's outfit post, is kind of my punk look, I can be very versatile depending on my mood and of course the weather. I went with a t-shirt on jeans, as i mentioned its been cold, so layered my outfit with an over-size camouflage jacket, added a face hat and my high-top sneakers and i was good to go. I hope you like the look....Cheers XOXO




















Outfit Details
T-Shirt: Zara
Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Rocawear
Sneakers: Xti
Hat: Vogue snapback
Earring: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. Do u ever get to repeat clothes?plus you should sow some of dese ur clothes out to pple like me#biggrin#nice one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa of course i repeat cloths, i have worn this t-shirt before in a previous post but styled it differently.I must confess thou i'm a bit of a shopaholic....Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete