Tuesday 30 July 2013

TOUR de DUBAI (Day 6)

Hi lovelies, trust your day has been cool? mine has been pleasant so far. Anyway, today's post is all about one of my eventful days in Dubai, went on a tour ride with my brother in-law to check out some exquisite places.
Started off going around Palm Jumeirah, checked out the skyline buildings which was just breathtaking, then to Burj al Arab and the final stop was at Dubai mall where i was able to see the dancing fountain live and also Burj Khalifa the tallest man made building in the world. What more could i possible ask for for a day's tour. 
For my look for the day, i wore a white tank top over black shorts, added a red dog tooth tweed jacket very Jackie O and paired it up with a black sandal. I finished off the look with a long layered gold necklace. I hope you like it? Cheers
Picture perfect view what do you think?











@ Burj al Arab


Sunset......Nice






Bro-in-law and I
Burj Khalifa tallest building in the world





Outfit Details
Tank top: Evolution girl
Jacket: M&S
Shorts:Papaya
Necklace: Primark
Sandals: London rebel
Sunglasses: Cazal



No comments:

Post a Comment